The dlr Grants Scheme provides funding for local initiatives that promote growth in sports, arts, heritage, environment, festivals, events and community.
The following guidelines apply to all applications:
Applications must refer to activities taking place in the County which have a benefit to the wider community;
The applicant must have a dedicated bank account;
Grants will not cover third party grants or assistance to cover loans or deficits, charity fundraising events or the hire fee of Council premises;
Applicants must have no outstanding debt owing to the Council or any Council-controlled organisations;
Applicants must fully declare any additional council, government or council-controlled organisation funding or grant;
Applicants seeking funding over €10,000 must submit a valid Tax Clearance Certificate with their application;
Applicants must comply with all Council, regulatory, and statutory requirements, relating to the preparation and delivery of any events, including obtaining all necessary permits and consents, if required;
Events of the following nature will not be considered: events that promote religious or political purposes or events that exclude or offend parts of the community, events that have breached previous funding agreements with the Council, including post-event reporting criteria where no commitment has been made to rectify this,
Employees or Councillors of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council are not eligible to apply.
The decision of the County Council on the dlr Grants Scheme is final.
The will be public information sessions on the dlr Grants Scheme, as follows:
- Dún Laoghaire – Assembly Hall, County Hall, Marine Roar – Monday 17 September at 10.30am
- Shankill – Shanganagh Park House – Thursday 20 September at 7.30pm & Thursday 27 September at 10.30am
- Dundrum – dlr Office, Dundrum Office Park – Monday 24 September at 10.30am & Tuesday 25 September @ 7.30pm
- Loughlinstown – Loughlinstown Community Rooms – Monday 24 September at 7.30pm
- Sandyford – Sandyford Community Centre – Wednesday 26 September at 10.30am & Thursday 27 September at 8pm
The Scheme opens on today is open to everyone – apply by Friday 19 October.