Water disruption – Frascati Road, Blackrock – Tuesday 1st April 2014
The Dublin Region Watermains Rehabilitation Project on behalf of Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council will be carrying out essential water supply maintenance works on Tuesday 1st April from 11pm to 7am on the Frascati Road, Blackrock.
During this time there will be an interruption to the water supply between the hours of 11pm on Tuesday 1st April and 4am on Wednesday 2nd April 2014.
The areas expected to be affected include
- The Rock Road as far as Tara Towers Hotel and surrounding streets
- Mount Merrion Avenue and surrounding streets
- Frascati Road and surrounding streets
- Newtown Avenue and surrounding streets
- Carysfort Avenue and surrounding streets
- Avoca Avenue and surrounding streets
- Convent Road and surrounding streets
- Sydney Avenue and surrounding streets
Water pressure and service levels may be reduced across a wider area. The Council apologises for any inconvenience caused during these essential works.
For further information on these works, please contact the project team on 1890 882 410 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm) or 1890 462000 (24 hours).